In order to prepare properly our events, we ask that you read the information contained in this section. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the entire EFT Quebec leadership team, we thank you for your encouragement and interest in our activities! We look forward to welcoming you to one of our events soon!
Please note that you have up to one (1) week before the date of an event to register. After this time, it will no longer be possible to register in order to allow us to complete the administrative details. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation policy: You have up to two (2) weeks before an event to withdraw your participation and obtain a refund. Please note that a 15% administrative fee will be retained and that a refund will not be issued for any minimum amount of $10 or less. Due to fixed fees and contractual obligations, it will not be possible to issue a refund within two weeks of an event.
In the occurrence that the minimum number of registrations required to hold a training is not met, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event. In this case, a full refund will be issued.
Equity rate is designed to encourage participation from students and members of underrepresented communities in order to make our events more accessible and inclusive. We are committed to offering an equity rate on our more expensive events such as trainings. If you identify as being a member from an underrepresented community and would like to benefit from the discounted rate, please select the appropriate option on the registration form or contact us with any questions.
Please note that there is no equity rate for our Lunch & Learn events as the price for this workshop is determined based on accessibility. We offer a limited number of free passes to the Video & Popcorn series each year. Contact us for more details.
Terms & Conditions
Confidentiality & COMMItment
When you participate in a clinical event organized by EFT Quebec (e.g., Video & Popcorn, Lunch & Learn, Externship, Core skills, or EFIT training), we ask that you commit to taking the necessary actions to respect and protect the confidentiality of the clients featured in the video clips. Furthermore, if you think you recognize the names or characteristics of the couples in question, we ask that you leave the event and send an email to the organizers to notify them.
For activities that take place online specifically, we ask that you commit to not recording any part of the training in any format (i.e. audio, video or visual). We also ask that you ensure that no one else can see your screen or hear the training. In addition, if there is a live session, we ask that you wear headphones or earbuds and ensure that you are alone during the viewing.
In the event that you do not respect this commitment, you will be expelled from the event (as well as the other events in the series for a series of events) without refund or partial compensation.
Terms & Conditions
Some of our trainings include role plays. Although participants are not required to use their own experiences in embodying fictional characters, the role plays are experiential and can trigger participants' own emotional bagage. By participating in our trainings, participants understand that the material may generate vulnerable emotions and they agree to hold harmless EFT Quebec and all presenters, trainers, role play helpers, and administrators from any and all claims, actions and judgments, including any and all costs of defense and attorney's fees that may be incurred in such defense.
Getting prepared to our online events
1. If you are not comfortable with Zoom, please access it early so that we have time to assist you before the event begins.
2. When logging in to Zoom, it is imperative that you use your full name as used during registration. If we are unable to identify you, we will not accept you into the room.
3. Plan to keep your video camera on and your microphone muted throughout the event. This helps us all stay focused!
4. Settle down in a private and quiet area. Remember that you have agreed to keep all client information shared during the online event strictly confidential, and that you have also agreed not to record any part of the training in any format (audio, video, visual).
5. It is generally recommended to use headphones for sound quality as well as to maintain confidentiality, especially when viewing video clips.
6. Keep the Zoom messaging option accessible and visible. This is our way of communicating with you during a live event and forwarding specific instructions.
7. If you are experiencing technical difficulties during an online event, contact one of the organizers for support.